Canadian source for brass cap nuts?

Anybody know of a Canadian source for brass cap nuts? (acorn nuts).
I need about 20 each 6-32 brass cap nuts and I can't find any up here. Tried Brafasco, but no luck.
Thanks.
I did 2 minutes of Googling and found CookFasteners.ca in Mississauga with the nuts you need.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:37:32 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@no.com wrote:

6-32 brass acorn nuts -part number B-928B from Spae Naur in Kitchener. Where are you located? They are about 4 miles or so from me.5/16" AF and 9/32" thick.
If you are not close by, I can buy them for you and mail them to you - you send me payment.