Can you tell me what size board I would need for this.

I thinking of making my own little knitting loom. I am buying two hair combs at a saloon store and need to see what size board I would need them on. It would be a large tooth comb that saloon stylist uses. I going to place them on side by side together. Can you help me out on tell me please? You can Email me if you want. Tia. Pam-Doggirl3

Forty-two.
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:00:02 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Sorry but my calculations show that one thirty wil ldo fine.

Forty-two is the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe, and everything. This is a fact.
Your calculations are either flawed or irrelevant. Or both.
Suck it up, princess.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

...and what is the question, again?
And therein lies the problem...
Thanks Guys. Pam-Doggirl3
On Nov 29, 1:03pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (I love my doggie) wrote:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/dOUG.jpg
On Nov 28, 11:00pm, Dave Balderstone

I think you are referring to the European gauge - SAE would be much closer to 19/16".
I've been in many saloons, never saw a comb - apparently most of the denizens never had either.
I've been in many saloons, never saw a comb - apparently most of the denizens never had either.
I used to carry one in my back pocket but in recent years, I've not had the need, even if I"m not in a saloon
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (I love my doggie) wrote in

I think placing them side by side apart would work better.