can you help me

can any one tell me what wpb stands for when talking about pkywood
can any one tell me what wpb stands for when talking about pkywood
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

GIYF
from first hit on "wpb plywood":
If the wood is for external use, buy a more expensive ply laminate that is waterproof - exterior WBP (Weather and Boil Proof) graded.
It appears that dyslexic plywood grading is fairly common, since wpb and wbp seem to be used pretty interchangeably, at least in this site!
But maybe I'm missing a distinction here, that someone more familiar with plywood will point out.

Out of curiosity, is GIYF dyslexic for "Goggle it for yourself"?
thought that was kind of funny given the text of the message, but then I have a wierd sense of humor.
jc

Out of curiosity, is GIYF dyslexic for "Goggle it for yourself"?
thought that was kind of funny given the text of the message, but then I have a wierd sense of humor.
jc

LOL
I intended it as "Google Is Your Friend"
But a good point. WPB could be "water-proof bond" rather than a permutation of WBP

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

"Wood Particle Board"
--
Jack Novak