Can you count the cabinet parts? *pic*

Dear All,

It took me two trips in the Ranger today to pick up all the parts (two skids) for my parents kitchen cabinets I am building for them. I know one of the owners of a vary large local cabinet shop through work and he offered to help me. He ordered 19 sheets of prefinished 3/4" flat sawn hard maple PCB. I then gave him an eleven sheet cut list I made and they cut all the parts for me with their $250K computerized beam saw. They also did some edge banding for me. I did all the cutting for my sisters kitchen, all 5 sheets. But I didn't care to cut all 19 sheets at home for this job.

Care to guess how many parts there are stacked in the living room right now?

the boxes together will not be too hard, but I then have to make face frames, doors and drawers.

I think I will be pretty busy for the next few months...

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan
95 parts. Did I win? What do I win? I'm hoping for some new kitchen cabinets.
Reply to
Kevin L. Bowling

More likely a set of _old_ kitchen cabinets.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ
108... is my final answer...