Can you count the cabinet parts? *pic*

Dear All,
It took me two trips in the Ranger today to pick up all the parts (two skids) for my parents kitchen cabinets I am building for them. I know one of the owners of a vary large local cabinet shop through work and he offered to help me. He ordered 19 sheets of prefinished 3/4" flat sawn hard maple PCB. I then gave him an eleven sheet cut list I made and they cut all the parts for me with their $250K computerized beam saw. They also did some edge banding for me. I did all the cutting for my sisters kitchen, all 5 sheets. But I didn't care to cut all 19 sheets at home for this job.
Care to guess how many parts there are stacked in the living room right now?
http://members.rogers.com/dfeisan/images/cutsheets.jpg
Putting the boxes together will not be too hard, but I then have to make face frames, doors and drawers.
I think I will be pretty busy for the next few months...
Thanks,
David.
95 parts. Did I win? What do I win? I'm hoping for some new kitchen cabinets.

More likely a set of _old_ kitchen cabinets.
DexAZ
108... is my final answer...
--
Christian