Can't remember who put out a magazine on building furniture

I am looking for a magazine I saw advertised on the internet who had a special issue on building furniture. They said it was only available online and on newsstands. I don't remember which woodworking magazine (Wood, American Woodworker etc.) published this special issue and I can't seem to find it on my newsstand. I've checked the major magazine websites and couldn't see it.

Anybody seen this special issue?

Thanks

Reply to
Brooklin

I see a poor attempt a PR coming on. I seem to remember someone attempting to start a "buzz" over this new publication before.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

I'm pretty sure this magazine wasn't a new one. I seem to remember that it was a special edition on furniture. Maybe it isn't worth looking for if I can't even find it on my local newsstand. Magazines are pretty expensive these days and I don't want to look for it if it's crap.

Brooklin

Reply to
Brooklin

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

Popular Woodworking did a "Special Collector's Edition" in July 2003 called "Great American Furniture." Hope that helps.

brett

Reply to
brett