Can't lift grime of table saw

Page 4 of 4

Go down to your local tool dealer and look around. Jet, Powermatic, Grizzly, Saw Stop, General, et, et, et. Non have steel tops.
CW wrote:

Well the one i just got for Christmas is solid cast iron. I wouldn't even walk by an aluminum one. what a joke that would be.

Every one that I have ever seen was wood, Plexiglas, or plastic. I have never seen a steel or aluminum table saw top. Because I have never seen one, you all must be wrong, and I must be right. Hope this helps you guys out. Which way did you come in?
Steve ;-)
CW wrote:

In

Come on over; got two here. Delta brands. One ancient, the other abt 5 years. They still make the steel, I"ve seen it in the stores. It costs more is all, but it's less likely to suffer from dings etc..
Live in the moment;

Got a link?
Try Krud Kutter. No smell & quite effective.