Can't hear my cell ring in the shop.

Page 2 of 2

I got them from MSC at 200.00 I bet a little shopping around and you can find them for less. http://www.mscdirect.com/PDF.process?pdf '60 I have the active model. the cool thing is they have a rechargeable battery that lasts about 50 hours. I use them with a in ear headset that I just sit against my ear to listen to books with. I can now have the volume pretty low. I think these are the same http://www.allabouthunting.com/Store/products/productDisplay.asp?productID03297 http://shop.store.yahoo.com/wholesalers-direct/2150763.html
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Thanks.. I'll check those out.

find
active
hours. I

books
http://www.allabouthunting.com/Store/products/productDisplay.asp?productID03297
I have a wife and 2 daughters. They can sense these things.