Can't ask for more than that...

After reading about my discussion of 3/8-16 dies, Dave Hinz emailed me to offer me a number of extra pieces that he has. Unfortunately, he's near Milwaukee and I'm in Toronto, Canada. Made me laugh, but even so, when you need someone to help you out, it's great that there's always another woodworker or craftsperson that is willing to go above and beyond to lend a hand.

Thanks Dave. You made my day.

Reply to
Upscale