Can it get any uglier?

Page 2 of 2

Had a buddy got blind one night drunk and wandered into a tattoo parlor for a couple few too many hours.
The result looked more or less like that jigsaw.
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
In case you haven't gotten the idea yet, it is an antitheft feature. No self-respecting thief would be caught dead stealing something that ugly. Of course there may not be many to steal as ugly as they are.

I could only think of one thing.
Would I put my hand in such a thing?
And if I was stupid enough to do so, would I get any fingers back?

Looks like a kid's athletic shoe. At least it would be easy to spot your stolen jig saw.
Robatoy wrote:

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Samurai Saber Saw!
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

just worked.. Mac
"mac davis" wrote in message

<Gasp> ... we can't have that in this culture where appearances count most.You best turn yourself in to have your RAM purged, immediately.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/6/06
Swingman wrote:
> <Gasp> ... we can't have that in this culture where appearances count most. > You best turn yourself in to have your RAM purged, immediately.
Talk about BFU, have you seen some of the vehicles on the road?
Worse than a multi flag job.
Lew
mac davis wrote:

picture of this saw? !! :-(