Can it get any uglier?

They already have.

Reply to
Leon

Not to be pedantic about this BUT Mothra was a giant moth. The flying turtle with flames shooting from its ass was Gamera.

Reply to
foggytown

Looks like crabs mating.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

They have recently done the same to their routers. Been thinking seriously of getting their big one before old stock dries up.

Reply to
CW

Samurai Saber Saw!

Reply to
New Wave Dave

At least people will probably NOT want to borrow it.

Like painting your favorite pliers pink.

Reply to
HDRDTD

Yeah, I always thought that was a pretty ugly car. But it's an ugly-duckling, didn't-grow-up-to-be-pretty, passive sort of ugly. You can just ignore it. The Hitachi saw OTOH is a wild, screaming-in-your-face, look-at-me sort of ugly that you can't ignore.

To reply by e-mail, use jcarlson631 at yahoo dot com

John

Reply to
John

call that ugly? That's not ugly. THIS is _ugly_.

In answer to the question "what kind of car should a person living in NYC have" the editors of Road & Track once responded "A Citroen 2CV corrugated van--it's small enough that you can sometimes find room to park it, the suspension system can deal with NYC potholes, it doesn't use much gas, it is so ugly that nobody would want to steal it, when it gets dents in it nobody can tell, and with 18 horsepower you never have to worry about a speeding ticket."

Reply to
J. Clarke

I remember my dad's power tools... metal cases, no paint, mylar, graphics.. they just worked.. Mac

mac davis

... we can't have that in this culture where appearances count most. You best turn yourself in to have your RAM purged, immediately.

Reply to
Swingman

Talk about BFU, have you seen some of the vehicles on the road?

Worse than a multi flag job.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

why do I get visions of 'jogging shoes' in my mind when I look at the picture of this saw? !! :-(

Reply to
Ed Beresnikow