Can I post an FS ad here

I have a bad ass disk/belt grinder that I would like to sell, but before giving any details, I would like to ask if it is OK to post a FS ad.
thanks
On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:40:37 GMT, Ignoramus4507

sorry, sander, not grinder.

Not a problem as far as I'm concerned. Happens a lot, and nobody seems to get upset as long as it isn't "excessive".
--
Regards,

Thanks. I will post one.