Can I accessorize my Ridgid table saw for routing?

Does anyone know if one can buy (or make) an attachment to the Ridgid TS3650 table saw for having a router table off to the side? I've seen this done for some other saws. The TS3650 has nice wings and plenty of space for a router. And I have a nice router lift, so my Bosch could easily sit below table level and not get in the way.
Jack
http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t "09&highlight=TS3650+router+extension+wing
http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t $78&highlight=TS3650+router+extension+wing
http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t 71&highlight=TS3650+router+extension+wing
Thank you! I was thinking of building a router table, so building one as an extension on the wings of the tablesaw shouldn't be any harder.
The forum has lots of great discussions on this. Thanks!
Thanks again!
Jack
RayV wrote:

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t "09&highlight=TS3650+router+extension+wing
http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t $78&highlight=TS3650+router+extension+wing
http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t 71&highlight=TS3650+router+extension+wing
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

Go to the Woodworking section of the RIdgid Forums site. Do a search and you will come up with a scad of threads and pics of homemade router extensions. I'm jus about finished with mine now. http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/index.php
As I wrote above, this forum has tons of great material on it. THANKS so much!
I think I'll try my hand at building my own too.
Thanks again!
Jack
C & E wrote:

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:

http://home.carolina.rr.com/jayhanig/hobbies.htm
Scroll down to the woodworking stuff.... you'll see a router table bolted onto the *outside* of the cast iron wing on a Ridgid TS2424. There's at least two pictures that should interest you.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Wow ... with all those hobbies and interests, how do you find time to eat? Noticed you own a Mini-14 and an SKS. Me too. Out here in New Mexico, people don't mind stuff like that. Heck, I remember my first time in the state ... was in a McDonalds and some guy comes in to get a burger with a six shooter hanging off his belt. Interesting.
Thanks for the note on the support for the extension. With the extra weight, I think it makes a lot of sense to do that. I'll do something like what you show on your site.
Thanks again!
Jack