Can anyone tell me the best way to cut MDF with Melamine on it?

Looking to make a really clean cut and aviod chipping. Any suggestions on blade type or technique?
Thanks!

route to your finish dimension.
Ed Angell
Get a Melamine blade or use your WWII (you DO have one don't you??). Prescore the Melamine with a 1/32" cut, running the stock backwards CAREFULLY. Then raise the blade and make the through-cut in the normal direction. A WWII will leave the top face next to perfect. I'm too cheap myself to get a special Melamine blade, but if I had a paying customer I'd spring for one.
dave
pindazed wrote:

Use a blade for cutting melamine. 80 tooth Triple Chip Grind. And use a zero clearance tablesaw insert. Freud make such a blade. You will get small chipout anyway, very small. Make sure your blade is sharp at all times.