Can anyone spare a small shaving of Brazilian Rosewood?

...it's the only sample missing from my book, "What Wood is it?" by Herbert L Edlin [w/ 5-page foldout of 40 wood samples]. The samples are about 1" x 3", about 1/16th" thick.

Shoot me an e-mail if you have a scrap you'd be willing to part with. I'll be happy to reimburse you for shipping.

Thanks, H

Reply to
hylourgos