Can anyone recommend this?

Hey Guys,

Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)

Any thoughts would be most welcome! Link:

Thanks in advance,

Lee

Reply to
Lee Carlisle

Looks like a total scam! I can only leave this video up for 24 hours...BS!

Reply to
Leon

----------------------------------------- "Le>

-------------------------------------------- Run, don't walk.

Wonder how long before he's on late night TV?

Betcha this guy has a bunch of clean Northern cars straight from the rust belt he can make a deal on for you.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Glad I walked back in from the shop.

RUN LIKE HELL THE OTHER WAY!!

Seriously!

Reply to
Swingman

Hmm...could Lee be part of the scam, just posting the link to get it some traffic?

I am a moderator in a software forum and we often get brand new members asking questions whose sole purpose is to create traffic to specific sites. In many cases, that first post is the one and only post the member ever makes.

Hey Lee, are you still out there? Just checking...

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Why would anyone pay for plans? Seriously, DAGS or visit your local library!

Oh, and stop astro-turfing.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

The thought crossed my mind and if Lee does not reappear we know that answer.

Reply to
Leon

OK, LOL what is astro-turfing.

Reply to
Leon

NJ?

Reply to
krw

!6,000 plans in 36 years ... That averages over 444 plans a year. Good luck!

Reply to
joeljcarver