Can anyone recommend this?

Hey Guys,
Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)
Any thoughts would be most welcome! Link: http://tinyurl.com/Bestwoodworkresource
Thanks in advance,
Lee
On 2/12/2015 12:24 PM, Lee Carlisle wrote:

Looks like a total scam! I can only leave this video up for 24 hours...BS!
Lee Carlisle wrote:

----------------------------------------- "Leon" wrote:

-------------------------------------------- Run, don't walk.
Wonder how long before he's on late night TV?
Betcha this guy has a bunch of clean Northern cars straight from the rust belt he can make a deal on for you.
Lew
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:54:06 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

NJ?
On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 1:28:16 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Hmm...could Lee be part of the scam, just posting the link to get it some traffic?
I am a moderator in a software forum and we often get brand new members asking questions whose sole purpose is to create traffic to specific sites. In many cases, that first post is the one and only post the member ever makes.
Hey Lee, are you still out there? Just checking...
On 2/12/2015 2:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

The thought crossed my mind and if Lee does not reappear we know that answer.

On 2/12/2015 12:24 PM, Lee Carlisle wrote:

Glad I walked back in from the shop.
RUN LIKE HELL THE OTHER WAY!!
Seriously!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Why would anyone pay for plans? Seriously, DAGS or visit your local library!
Oh, and stop astro-turfing.
--
³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness
sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes

OK, LOL what is astro-turfing.

!6,000 plans in 36 years ... That averages over 444 plans a year. Good luck!