Can any one recommend

a us site that ships to europe, I'm trying to buy some router bits that don't seem to be present in the UK.
Thanks muchly
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

These guys say they ship outside America. http://iseek.com/Projects/omnicat5/index.php?cat_id=0
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com
Dave Bugg wrote:

Thanks for that.
I'm afraid their shipping charges are a bit high. Iv'e found a guy on ebay that ships to europe for $15.00 alas he only has one type of cutter I'm after. The cutters I'm looking for are beading and molding
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Try communicating with some of the ebay sellers that sell sets of bits. Most will consider an international shipment if you send them an international MO ayable theough a US bank. I d that a lot.
Also there is a members warehouse in the states, COSTCO, that sells router bit sets for less than $2.00 a bit. Shipping should only a dollar a bit to the price. There are also 15 COSTCO warehouses in the UK. BOb AZ
Bob AZ wrote:

Hi Bob Yes I've visited Costco over here alas the router bit sets are just the basic everyday cutters,no fancy cutters like moldings,dowling. Only one supplier is dominating the DIY outlets with these type of cutters which is *Trend tools* (spit!). Woodwork in the UK is not so popular as it is in the states so pobably why this type of cutter is not available,but then again it could be an extortionate price to pay is why they are not swamping the market.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

Lee Valley (Canadian) and MLCS mlcswoodworking.com both ship to New Zealand without problems. I presume that that indicates that they will also ship to Europe.

You might try emailing Lee Valley and asking them. They are a class outfit and may work with you. Maybe not but it's worth a shot. Cheers, cc