Camelia oil first?

I finally broke down a purchased one 240 ml bottle of Camellia oil from Highland Hardware. So far, I have used it only on a few hand tools.
With respect to the cast iron tops of my General 350 TS and drill press, I am wondering if I should use the Camellia oil first with, perhaps, something on top of that. Right now, both tables were cleaned to a bright shine, coated with Top Coat, and then topped with Johnson's paste wax. Should I clean them down to a bright shine all over again and start over with the Camellia oil? What then? Thank you for your considered opinion.
Hoyt W.
Shouldn't need more than a wipe with mineral spirits to get the bulk of the wax off the iron, if you care to.
Anyway, it's soluble in oil.

Highland
am
on top of