Cam lock question

I am looking for a cam lock that has a straight bar with a center fastening to the lock. I can only find ones with single cams (from lock center out toward one side) When the key is twisted I would like the left/right cam to become vertical pulling out two attached rods (left/Right) from holes in the sides of the case. McMaster Carr and other places does not seem to have these. I am probably not looking under the correct name. Any suggestions other than making one myself?

Reply to
rmeyer1

Hit up your local locksmith. Bring with you a sketch of the drawer or cabinet you are planning to use it on.

I suspect that is the easiest solution to your problem. If memory serves me correctly Timberline is a brand name that has exactly what you describe.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

Roger wrote most helpfully:

Looked up Timberline - woodworkers hardware has a vertical wardrobe cam lock, exactly what I need also have flat rods, guides, sockets, everything. End of search! Thanks greatly.

Reply to
rmeyer1