I've posted this before, but just ran across it again. Very inexpensive, and work nicely. I make mine 100% out of plywood - glued laminated. Use the same principle on glue jigs, planer sled, etc. If you've never made one, the first one will seem a bit complicated - it's not - and the rest will seem simple. You can even fancy 'em up, if you want.
JOAT We will never have great leaders as long as we mistake education for intelligence, ambition for ability, and lack of transgression for integrity. - Unknown