Cadex pin nailer

If you own or have ever used a Cadex 23.223.30 or .35, what do you like/dislike about it?
Any trouble with jamming?
Do the heads of the 1-3/16" or longer pins sit below the surface of maple or oak? ie, are the pin ends driven in at least a 64th, using the recommended air pressure? What air pressure have you had to use to sink those pins?
Does the pinner mar the surface?
Is Grex identical to Cadex, as a salesman told me?
If you got a good deal on the nailer, where did you purchase it?
Dave
--------------AAD4FC95FBE8B81E16792C58 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It is one sweet tool. JG

--------------AAD4FC95FBE8B81E16792C58 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit