CAD symbol libraries

Anyone know a source for woodworking symbol libraries, particularly 1/4" scale tools for shop layout and design? I have TurboCAD, but anything in DXF format would work.

Great link.
That's funny.
I did a search for CAD symbols and got zero hits.
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:23:10 -0400, "Young Carpenter"

My e-mail address is real. Feel free to use it. I know how to delete spam.
Search for "Autocad blocks".
wrote:

May