Cad software

What is everyone using for simple 2d cad software? Is there anything good at a reasonable price? Regards. -Guy
I use AutoCAD LT 2004
Turbocad Version 4 Professional. Quite good and free. The call "the learning edition" now that they are up to version 9 (what I use). http://nct.digitalriver.com/fulfill/0002.16 don't worry about the form. They don't sell your address and you may hear from them 3 to 3 times a year.

at
Guy LaRochelle wrote:

AutoDesk's QuickCAD 8
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

I like IMSI's freeware version of turbocad...I found it at:
http://nct.digitalriver.com/fulfill/0002.16
hope this helps...
DCH