Cad software

What is everyone using for simple 2d cad software? Is there anything good at a reasonable price? Regards. -Guy

Reply to
Guy LaRochelle

I use AutoCAD LT 2004

Reply to
Brian

Turbocad Version 4 Professional. Quite good and free. The call "the learning edition" now that they are up to version 9 (what I use).

't worry about the form. They don't sell your address and you may hear from them 3 to 3 times a year.

Reply to
CW

AutoDesk's QuickCAD 8

-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.

MPD Blue

"Guy LaRochelle" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

I like IMSI's freeware version of turbocad...I found it at:

this helps...

DCH

Reply to
DCH