CAD program?

Take a look at the available links here. I use linux as my primary system, but I still use windows for three programs, including Turbo CAD. Varicad is supposed to be quite good, but as you observe, expensive.

John

LOL, that website for designcad is busier than a dog at a flea circus. Just curious, but how much is the bare bones software?

Reply to
Mr P

... snip

machine does have W2K loaded on it (our company offers employees old refresh machines at a great discount and they load them with W2K when they go out the door) -- so maybe that is another option.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita