CAD program?

Page 2 of 2
Puckdropper wrote:

Anybody know a good 3D CAD program for Linux? I've looked at Varicad, it looks promising but expensive. Turbocad won't load using Cross-Over (Wine)

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:47:55 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:

Take a look at the available links here. I use linux as my primary system, but I still use windows for three programs, including Turbo CAD. Varicad is supposed to be quite good, but as you observe, expensive.
http://www.tech-edv.co.at/lunix/CAD.html
John wrote:

... snip

Thanks. I'll take a look. I may check to see if VMware works. My machine does have W2K loaded on it (our company offers employees old refresh machines at a great discount and they load them with W2K when they go out the door) -- so maybe that is another option.