cabintet grade plywood in central NJ

I live in central NJ (Somerville), and am having a hard time finding a supplier of cabinet grade plywood and prefinished maple plywood who will sell to me as a non-business owner. Atlantic Plywood has everything I could want but won't deal with "homeowners." My local lumber yard has never heard of prefinished maple (or birch) plywood. Same for Home Depot.
Can anyone recommend a place to get these items?
Thanks in advance.
Mo
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:03:55 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nospamhotmail.com wrote:

Mo,
I'm in Glen Gardner, not too far from you. So far, the best I've been able to do is Industrial Plywood in Reading, PA. They don't deliver across the river, but they have a fantastic selection, plenty of material in stock, and Saturday hours. It may be worth your while to rent a small truck and make the trip.
http://www.industrialplywood.com /
--
Art

snipped-for-privacy@nospamhotmail.com wrote:

make exceptions. They have an excellent selection of the types of plywoods you want, plus many others.
Jim
Give Monteath Lumber a call. They are located in Old Bridge. 1-800-9222-1029. I know they have and sell plywood but my experience with them is in hard wood lumber. They have a great selection of that!

Mo, as others mentioned, Monteath in Old Bridge is great. I also goto US Mahogany in Aberdeen, (right at exit 117). For some time, Monteath has carried prefinished 1/2" 30x60 baltic birch for $20? which makes excellent drawers.
Monteath is very tricky to find. Get very good directions.
Tom