Cabinets I made for this Christmas

Here is a link to the finished cabinets I did for this Christmas http://www.motherearthrecycling.net/cabinet/cabinet.htm

F I F T Y C E N T S P E R D O O R ? ? ? ?
you suck!
Merry Christmas.

Yeah, he should have negotiated a better price for volume.
It was a company in IL that was selling off all there doors, they had 40 skids to move. They said a contractor had bought 23 skids. I bought 2. The wood I cutt from some doors, just for the wood was worth it.

Very nice job Wayne Also 50 cents? You suck

wayne mak wrote:

Santa's shop is definitely open for business at your place! Beautiful work Wayne!
Tom in KY, wishing I had new cabinets. Too busy(lazy). Right?
Beautiful Job Wayne!!!!! wayne mak wrote:

wayne mak said:

Dude, those are super nice! What a deal, eh?
Greg G.
.50 cents! - ripoff!!!! :)
Very nice!
says...