Cabinets DONE!

I use TBIII to get the extended open time. The face frames, front and back are already glued together so basically I have 2 face frames, 2 sides, a top and a bottom, and a center vertical panel. But I do have about 48 feet of groves and dado's that have to be filled with glue in about a 15 minute period for each upper cabinet. These all lock into each other so clamping just holds it together should something like this happen. ;~)

It all goes together like a puzzle, on top of my spacer blocks, thank you Swingman, and then as a last step I add the clamps.

Leon

Another great job, Leon. Once again you have shown your design skills to b uild in completely different design elements. Then the ability to execute it so skillfully.

But... now we can't come see you and Kim this Christmas. This is your faul t. I thought Kathy was never going to quit getting after me to build her > after being there and seeing the TV cove/stand/cabinetry. She loves your work (as do I!) but buddy... you are making it hard on the rest of us.

Seriously, you set the bar pretty damn high. It reminds me of when I go to a get together with Kathy's friends and they find out how much I cook, smo ke, grill and bake, then they give their husbands a lot of grief over the f act they do little or nothing in the kitchen.

Great work, and honestly (all kidding aside!) I hope we get to see it insta lled and in use this year.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Thank you Robert.

OK, I helped Kim in the kitchen tonight. I can turn every thing on and off, in the kitchen. I'm just not that proficient with running all the material through the kitchen machinery. ;!) You and Karl set the bar pretty high in there.

Thank you, and you and Kathy will be a welcome treat!.

Reply to
Leon