cabinetry question

The feel of a planed edge over a sanded edge is way different. I love the feel of a planed edge. Just so nice and crisp, w/out being too sharp.

Reply to
woodchucker

Again, w/ the size of the chamfer I'm talking of and a _sharp_ HSS bit, the left edge is essentially undifferentiable from a planed or scraped edge. So little material is removed there's not a tendency to tear and the HSS edge is much sharper than carbide.

It seems most are confusing this with taking a large chamfer or a 1/8" roundover--it's nothing near that large.

Reply to
dpb