Cabinet Refacing? From European to Face Frame 1"X2"'s

I have these European crappy MDF cabinets. I'm planning on Framing them in 1X2's in Oak, and building new solid doors. Currently the cabinets are flush and very close tolerance between all the doors. If I frame can I still keep the tight door tolerance or will I have a bit of a problem with the hinge side. Looking to use Blum 2-Way Nickel-Plated Face Frame Hinges. Ideas? Suggestions? Other hinges?
Appreciate the Help! Joe
If you use quality hinges.