Cabinet number 2 with assembly details

So after the saw horse disaster and building a new grid to set on top of the new horsed I glued the second cabinet this morning.
Half of the back face frame showing the groves to accept the plywood panels. https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/20408786060/in/dateposted-public/
Left side panel in place on the same spot as previous picture. https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/20570510536/in/dateposted-public/
Bottom Panel before smearing the glue https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/20603353301/in/dateposted-public/
Another view of the bottom panel and side panel in place with center stile yet to be filled. https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/20603349121/in/dateposted-public/
All panels and back face frame in place https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/20408782600/in/dateposted-public/
Front face frame before smearing the glue https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/19975862553/in/dateposted-public/
And with the front face frame in place before adding the 16 clamps. https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/20603347631/in/dateposted-public/
The shelf adjustment holes center panel, lower row, and side panel, upper row. The center panel holes were not drilled through. The through holes were a result of drilling in the exact location on opposite sides of the panel. I love my new shelf pin jig, 25 holes can be drilled accurately in about 50~75 seconds. The jig will also set up for drilling drawer and door pulls.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/20603347321/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/20603347321/in/dateposted-public/
Looking good. White glue? I see your shop fan is turned on, also.... same here.
Sonny
On 8/16/2015 11:16 AM, Sonny wrote:

Thanks, TB III. Lighting was not great. I thought white glue too when I reviewed the picture. ;~) Both shop fans....