Cabinet Hardware question.

Well I guess the only way to find out about the el-cheapo's is to order a box....

I notice that they only sell in boxes of 15 which is a wee bit different than most of the other folks.

I'm really curious...

Like you said... the l>

Reply to
Pat Barber

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:51:25 GMT, Pat Barber calmly ranted:

Souf KayLINAH and 4 blocks away? That ain't "oceanside." ;)

Are you gearing up for a windy time right about now? (Looks like you're getting hit with a large storm now.)

------------------------------ Gator: The other white meat! ------------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

No. Not yet.

Yes. China.

Quality is actually pretty good. I got a pair when I attended a liquidation auction and they were bunched in with a box of Accurides. They feel pretty good for a $4/pr slide, with an extra ball in the bearing slide to boot.

Haven't tried them in anything other than my shop cabs, but they seem to hold up ok. I'm looking at getting a box.

Regards, Rick

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain

Well, I knew somebody on the group had to have seen these critters.... That sounds pretty good.

Rick Chamberla> I

Reply to
Pat Barber

Hurricane Charlie is now been upgraded at 2:00pm to a Cat 4 (145mph)... Florida west coast is gonna get reaaaaal wet. Some place called Charlotte Harbor is gonna catch the eye of the storm later this PM.

We get some of the action tomorrow around lunch time the way it looks right now.

Go here for a blow by blow(so to speak)

Jaques wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber