Cabinet doors in Austin/San Antonio Area

There is a company in Austin, Tx that supplies cabinet doors - Patton cabinet doors. I used them about two years ago. Their turnaround was good, but I found the sanding of the doors lacking somewhat. I was wondering if anybody has used them lately and what is the quality of thedoors?
Also, if you have a recomendation of another door supplier, please let me know.
Preston Andreas