Cabinet door stile/rail to panel proportions?

Page 2 of 2
My favorite is Friday's or Applebee's ...
I have seen some really nice molding screwed up so bad I would have been ashamed to have been in the store.
Beautiful oak molding that looked liked it was cut with a axe or maybe a hacksaw. Those crews are also wild about silicone caulk.