cabinet door finish

Need some cheap advice. I've built my kitchen cabinet boxes/drawers etc from some very nice prefinishished birch ply. I don't have the time or interest to toil over the doors, so I've ordered them from a shop. I'm going with maple recessed flat panel with square frames, sort of like a maple shaker style. I'll use some contemporary nickel or stainless bar pulls etc for a clean contemporary look. Not going to use stain, just a clear finish. I'm not much into finishing, but do have a spray gun. Any advice on how to best finish these doors myself. Thanks
Matt
Matt, Enduro is water borne; either lac or poly is available in a wide assortment of sheens. go to http://www.compliantspraysystems.com / It comes water clear or with a warming tint.
Get the Crosslinker for better durability. Enduro is an excellent WB finish. Oh, and use the Conditioner instead of water for thinning.
Dave
Emmy Dubbs wrote:

Enduro recommends the poly over their lac for maximum durability.
Dave
David wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:07:54 GMT, the inscrutable Emmy Dubbs

If I were to redo the cabinets in my house, I'd use Waterlox. The tung and linseed oils pop the grain and the varnish and tung oil provide a tough, waterproof seal. I just picked up a gallon for $45.99 at www.woodfinishingsupplies.com . I prefer to wipe it on.
======================================================= Was that an African + http://www.diversify.com or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications =======================================================
I just completed a similar project. Used pine for the face frames and drawer fronts and cabinet door frames and birch plywood for the door panels. I used satin poly -- three coats -- applied with foam brush and got a very satisfactory result.