cabinet door child-safety latch

Anyone have any ideas on how to build a simple child-safety latch? I prefer one that does not show anything from the outside. I have been looking for a magnetic latch type, but so far no luck.
You mean something like this? http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&page@353&category=3,41399,41403
Clint

Thanks! I got a set today as shown in the link below and installed it. The template included makes installation a snap. I tried opening the latch with a regular magnet, and to my amazement it did not work(!). This latch works great with the key provided through 1.5" thick doors and the hardware store sells extra spare magnetic keys. There's a handy red lever you can flip to disable the latch when the grandchildren are gone.
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:58:24 GMT, "Clint Neufeld"