Cabinet design software

Hello, I'm looking for an easy to use program to help with designing cabinets. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?

Reply to
BeerBoy

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 05:52:49 GMT, "BeerBoy" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Delta cad

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

I used to use graph paper many years ago. Then went to an older version of DeltaCad that I still use for real custom line work. It is real easy to learn and real cheap but you are still drawing one line at a time and you have to know where you are going in advance. Broderbund has a product called 3D Home that has a fairly good cabinet generator in it(costs about 50 i think) I'm actually on about my third upgrade so I'm not sure about full version price. Fairly easy to learn and alot of features for the price. I have been building cabinets for residential and commercial builders for about 15 years and I just can't see dropping the 5-20k for the real proffesional cabinet and furniture design programs. The 3DHome has a 3D view that you can take the color off and when you print it looks like a designers line drawing where you control the angle and even the distance the camera is from the floor.

There may be better but I doubt better in this price range.

Reply to
BurlaT3

BeerBoy wrote: | Hello, | I'm looking for an easy to use program to help with designing | cabinets. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?

This is an excellent program, and it is free.

Jake Jarvis

I knew it sounded too good to be true. Anyone else have an opinion on the ecabinet software?

-Bill

Reply to
Bill