cabinet claw

Has anyone used the Pony Cabinet Claw clamp to install cabinets? Whats your opinion?? I have about 30 ft. of cabinets to install in a limited time and need to save as much time as possible.
Thanks
-- "Shut up and keep diggen" Jerry
No. I just use a couple of c-clamps and I do a lot of cabinets. The c-clamps get a lot of use for other jobs as well. Cabinets are quick to install.

your
I haven't used them, but my opinion is that it a) looks cool and b) would probably speed installation just a bit, although I must admit that I've never had much problems with the Quick-Grip style clamps either. Since I was just at eBay putting up an auction, I checked there. There is an auction (not mine) going on right now for a pair, if you're interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryS237&item851798367&rd=1 Sears also has a pair for $60.
todd
They work great, pretty much one handed operation which is nice.

I've got a set of the faceframe ones. I like them quite a bit, but wish they had a fast-adjust feature.
Thanks for the input. I picked up a pair at Sears(ugh) for $59.99, they were $10 cheaper than ToolMart. If I don't like them I can return them.. Thanks again.