Cabinet and Pantry Pullouts

I was browsing the other day and found these and I swear that no matter how handy I may be, these look like good drawers and they are finally priced decently.

I went to the Lowes the other day and found a pullout for pantry that was like 15" or so by probably 22" and it was either $49 or $55. The ones at Lowes were particle board and butt jointed, certainly not solid wood and dovetails like these. I can get them here for about half that much and they are built to fit my cabinets. Anyone have any experience with these shelves?

I am thinking that a 2 1/2" to 3" deep shelf should keep stuff from falling out if you pull or push. Advise would be helpful.

thx

triangulator

Reply to
me