Thanks to all for the feedback regarding the delayed electric brake issue. It's happened about four times now (in less than three hours). When I let go of the switch the brake dosnt kick in for three to four seconds. The other relevant detail is that I havent even had the saw for two months (been through only moderate use). What do you all suggest? Ive already written Hitachi regarding the matter (no response yet).