C.I. Fall Chisels

I am looking into buying a set of bench chisels. I would appreciate any recommendations regarding brands, buying new or used, recommended sizes, etc., as well as any input on C.I. Fall scandanavian chisels. They are sold by Traditional Woodworker but there is next to no info. regarding them anywhere on the web.
Thanks
JH

are nice and take a beating, stay very sharp and look good too! Dave http://www.lie-nielsen.com/catalog.php?catR1

What sort of work are you planning to do with the chisels? Are you looking for superb tools for your hand cut jpints, or for more general shop usage in a primarily powered shop? What sort of woods? And the first question last - how much do you want to spend?