buying table saw blades

hello
Can anybody recommend any good sites in the uk where I can purchase a variety of good quality table saw blades and also is there such a thing as a measuring gauge of some sort that guarantees an accurate set up?
Not being from around there, I can't say where you'd purchase a blade, but the local woodworking shops may offer suggestions. As for "guaranteeing" a precise set-up, just get any old square that you can use to guage the distance from the miter slot to the same tooth front and back.(i.e. rotate the blade to check distance from miter slot to same tooth.)You may have to move the table or the trunnion a little bit, depending on the type of saw. Then do the same with your fence to the miter slot, and adjust the fence to it. But don't rotate your fence! >Nick Bratby wrote:

Someday, it'll all be over....
The cheapest and most accurate item you can buy that is perfectly square is a draftsman's triangle. They run around $5. They are great for stting up fences, blades, etc.. I have all the machinist tools you could want but I always grab a triangle and go to it.
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 20:03:46 +0100, Andy Dingley