Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)

When you get dry behind the ears, maybe you will know what to look for when selecting a supplier.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"John Doe" opined

If I need something quick and dirty, I can go to the big box stores and get some that will work about half of the time.

If I need something that is quality and just right for the job, I go to an industrial fastener house.

The thing that is interesting to me is that many people do not realize there are such things as quality fasteners.

Reply to
Lee Michaels