Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)

Page 4 of 4
I wrote:
www.mcfeeleys.com

Umm.
Both of the items ordered were listed as in stock. I do a lot of online shopping, I never order backordered products. Even if any of those products have been listed as backordered, they explicitly state "McFeely's does not charge additional shipping for items that are backordered."
I was told that the screws were backordered, but they immediately charged for the entire order plus shipping.
Yesterday, McFeely's Square Drive Screws removed more money from my bank account, a duplicate charge equal to part of the order plus shipping.
Screwing with my bank account rubs me the wrong way.
Apparently you have to make sure that the parts are in stock by calling or whatever. Anyway, the screws shipped today.