Buy Cut-To-Size Lumber Online

Buy Cut-To-Size Lumber Online or pick-up from our warehouse! Various Dimension Stock available such as S4S, Turned Squares, Laminated Block, Panels, Rough Sawn. All our lumber are hardwood and not softwood!
For more info, please visit http://www.bingltd.com
snipped-for-privacy@bingltd.com (in snipped-for-privacy@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com) said:
| Buy Cut-To-Size Lumber Online or pick-up from our warehouse! | Various Dimension Stock available such as S4S, Turned Squares, | Laminated Block, Panels, Rough Sawn. All our lumber are hardwood and | not softwood! | | For more info, please visit http://www.bingltd.com
Kevin...
While it's always good to know who's got what, it'd probably be a good idea to let people know in what parts of the world we can expect to find your warehouses...
Folks who don't like spamming on the REC - might want to call these idiots TOLL FREE and complain - 1-888-299-2623 (toll free number from their website)
If enough folks tie up their toll free number to voice their dissatisfaction about SPAMMING, maybe it will get the message across to these SCUMBAG Spammers
John
On 27 May 2006 18:08:27 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@bingltd.com wrote:

Not sure I'd consider this spam...
And for what it's worth, I'm always looking for wood sources.
No offense, I just don't agree.
Regards,
-jbd

You can buy wood glue at WalMart, K Mart, Sears, Ace, True Value, every lumber yard in the world, same for nails and screws. Do you want them all to post here? Trucks are handy for hauling supplies, so should we let every truck dealer post an ad here?
I prefer they don't. This is a non-commercial newsgroup. But may we can all make a few bucks if we sell the naming rights and make it rec.woodworking.homedepot