Burning a hole

Looks like I'm flush up with work for the winter, and I just got a cash advance

on a job. I'm in the truck and driving to the site, when it hits....burning, itching Toolmania! What'll it be? The new Senco battery powered 18 ga nailer???? No more lugging around of the compressor! Or a new jobsite tablesaw, as the Crapsman has wriggled out of its drywall mudbucket-plastic moorings. While I'm there, why not pick up a new 6-foot level to replace the one the wind has blown over half a dozen times, as a stockingstuffer? Better yet...one of those

new self-leveling lasers, only a couple hundred bucks - man, when they first came out with that, they were 5 Gs! I could carry it in my pocket! Then, as I'm coming up to a yellow light I hit the brakes, only to hear the grinding and feel the shaking of the right front wheel bearings. I recall the time the steering arm fell off the front axle on my old Chevy van on the expresway at 60 mph and think, maybe I'll tote that compressor around a while longer...

Reply to
BUB 209

I only know of three people that have bought the Senco airless nailer. Two of them were able to get refunds. The third guy has a good wheel chok for his compressor. Misfire, jam, chipped plunger so it won't bury the heads even in Pine, try to open it to remove a jam and watch the spings, clips and little pieces fly everywhere. Took me at least an hour to reassemble the thing. Next morning the guys noticed the gun had been moved and said "did someone actually try to use that piece of #$%^&*" Joke was on me. They new it was going back 10 minutes after it arrived.

Reply to
Bill Wallace