burgess bandsaw

I've just inherited my grandad's BK2, does anyone know if there are any guides for working/maintaining them on the web, as it doesn't have any instructions anymore. It's a bit clogged inside and needs a blade fitting, so I'm specifically wondering about tension and cleaning/lubrication at the moment. I've searched around with google for a bit, but haven't found anything yet... Thanks Phil

Reply to
Phil

Have you tried researching it at owwm.com? There is a lot of great information there about older machinery.

Reply to
mnterpfan

I would like to add:

In addition to what is posted on that site, (which is very impressive), there is a lot of intellectual knowledge floating around in that forum. If you post a question there, there may be someone who could help you out.

Reply to
mnterpfan

great, I'll try it cheers Phil

Reply to