burgess bandsaw

I've just inherited my grandad's BK2, does anyone know if there are any guides for working/maintaining them on the web, as it doesn't have any instructions anymore. It's a bit clogged inside and needs a blade fitting, so I'm specifically wondering about tension and cleaning/lubrication at the moment. I've searched around with google for a bit, but haven't found anything yet... Thanks Phil
Have you tried researching it at owwm.com? There is a lot of great information there about older machinery.
http://www.owwm.com/MfgIndex/detail.asp?ID 1

I would like to add:
In addition to what is posted on that site, (which is very impressive), there is a lot of intellectual knowledge floating around in that forum. If you post a question there, there may be someone who could help you out.

great, I'll try it cheers Phil
buegess were taken over by record tools and spares were available through them, at least they were about 10 years ago Brian