bunk bed plans

I am looking for a nice set of plans for a double bed on the bottom and a single on top, anybody have any plans or know where I can get them
thanks in advance
Sat, Aug 19, 2006, 9:00am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com coasts in looking: I am looking for a nice set of plans for a double bed on the bottom and a single on top, anybody have any plans or know where I can get them
Archives. Or google.
JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.
http://www.bunkbedsunlimited.com /