bumper pool table plans

Looking for a pointer to bumper pool table (rectangular) plans. TIA
Mon, Dec 31, 2007, 2:18am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@wheresTheFifth.com (lucky4fingers) doth sayeth: Looking for a pointer to bumper pool table (rectangular) plans. TIA
You didn't say, so I guess you didn't try google. Try google.
JOAT If you can read this you're in range.

> JOAT
As Joat says. . .try google.
Here's one and the price is right =
http://tinyurl.com/3x57we
Smitty
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

Duh - I ain't an idiot and did do research. This group used to be helpful - now it's like all the others. Excuse me. You should know what they say about assumptions.
I thought there might be someone out there who had experience / built a table. I usually do most plans myself - Don't like to buy plans blind.

helpful -

Unfortunately, your assumptions predate any that were made here. You've assumed that everybody here should know that you've done some research. Common experience with questions like your bumper pool table plans is that most don't do any investigation first because it's so much easier to ask the question and let someone else make the effort.
If *you* wanted to be helpful while asking your question, you'd have phrased it initially by saying that you'd done a Google search but came up mostly empty and then asked for plans or experience. You'd have received a much more positive response.
Have a good New Year.

Lucky,
Anymore, you have to state you've DAGS ([Do, Done, Doing] A Google Search) or you're going to get the response you got. Doesn't mean it's right, but that's just what it's degenerated to. Posters without anything useful to type still want to type something. Good luck in your search.
jc

Mon, Dec 31, 2007, 3:40pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@wheresTheFifth.com (lucky4fingers) doth sayeth: Duh - I ain't an idiot and did do research. This group used to be helpful - now it's like all the others. Excuse me. You should know what they say about assumptions. <snip>
You mean like your assumption that we'd know you'd done research?
JOAT If you can read this you're in range.