Building a standalone wine cellar

Does anyone know where I can get design plans for making a stand alone wine cellar? I'm particularly interested in the type of insulation (thickness / type), door hardware, type of wood or frame, etc. to be used. I'm a cabinet maker and I can do the "cabinet" build, but the specifics to make it a "cellar", i'm still unsure.
My intentions is to build a 200 bottle cabinet/cellar cooled by a Breezeair WK1060, unless anyone else has other recommendations/suggestions.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

I recommend "How & Why to Build a Wine Cellar" by Richard M. Gold. My library was able to get a copy, maybe yours too? Otherwise, it's readily available online for less than twenty bucks. Covers materials, insulation, construction, etc.
After reading this book, and pricing various Breezair and Whisperkool units ;-), I opted for a passively-cooled cellar and have had good results.
Max