Building a simple "bathroom mirror" cabinet

Page 2 of 2
On 6/16/12 1:03 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:

Or on edge on the table saw... finish ends with sharp chisel.
--

-MIKE-

On 6/14/12 3:17 PM, dadiOH wrote:

Mine is 1/4" glass and I used pocket screws with glue. Granted, you're probably talking about just pocket screws, which is a different animal. But in either case, I would argue properly sized pocket screws are plenty strong enough.
--

-MIKE-

On 6/14/12 10:18 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

What I love about pocket screws is not having to wait for glue to dry. If you use glue, as well, the screws are integrated clamps. :-)
--

-MIKE-

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
On 6/14/12 3:17 PM, dadiOH wrote:

Mine is 1/4" glass and I used pocket screws with glue. Granted, you're probably talking about just pocket screws, which is a different animal. But in either case, I would argue properly sized pocket screws are plenty strong enough. =================================================================I agree. Pocket holes and glue.
--

-MIKE-