Building a scroll?

Hi, I am looking for materials and tools for creating scrolls like Torahs? Can anyone provide me with links on where I can get the doggles for a good price? Also, what kind of tools would I use to put tis thing together. Thank you very much.
I did a google search on "doggle". Sunglases for dogs.

Sat, Sep 6, 2003, 11:31am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (HealthyStealthy;) wants to know: I am looking for materials and tools for creating scrolls like Torahs? Can anyone provide me with links on where I can get the doggles for a good price? Also, what kind of tools would I use to put tis thing together.
I would suggest buying them whereever the old timers that invented scrolls bought them.
Well, seeing as those old timers wouldn't have needed much in the way of tools, I would be thinking you wouldn't either. Saw - to cut a couple of dowels. Or a hatchet. Or use a knife. Knife - to cut whatever material you're gonna use for the scroll itself. Pen and ink - for lettering.
JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /