building a proton pack out of wood and boxes

How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n possibly sound?

Reply to
Jammin' Jamie

It sure as hell isn't by asking in a woodworking group. Art

Reply to
Artemus

Study long hours into the night!

Reply to
Leon

Jamie really should have given more information but from context I have the impression that he's looking to make a prop for a costume party or theatrical or some such based on the ones in the movie "Ghostbusters". I'd have to review the movie to see what the lights looked like--don't recall the sound either--but the usual solution these days is batteries and LEDs and a little bit of playing around.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Can't help you, all my experience is with transmorgrifiers, that is how I got the way I am.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Are transmorgrifiers a step beyond ordinary morgrifiers?

Reply to
Just Wondering

raise a morgrifier to the power of ten and multiply times three, then you have a transmorgrifier.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Guys, "transmogrifier" has only 3 "r" characters in it not 4.

-- Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace. -- Robert J. Sawyer

Reply to
Larry Jaques