building a proton pack out of wood and boxes

How does someone with little knowledge figure out wiring for lights n possibly sound?

It sure as hell isn't by asking in a woodworking group. Art
On 7/13/2011 7:27 PM, Jammin' Jamie wrote:

Study long hours into the night!
@swbelldotnet says...

Jamie really should have given more information but from context I have the impression that he's looking to make a prop for a costume party or theatrical or some such based on the ones in the movie "Ghostbusters". I'd have to review the movie to see what the lights looked like--don't recall the sound either--but the usual solution these days is batteries and LEDs and a little bit of playing around.
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:27:45 -0400, Jammin' Jamie wrote:

Can't help you, all my experience is with transmorgrifiers, that is how I got the way I am.
basilisk
On 7/15/2011 8:47 AM, basilisk wrote:

Are transmorgrifiers a step beyond ordinary morgrifiers?
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:52:48 -0600, Just Wondering wrote:

raise a morgrifier to the power of ten and multiply times three, then you have a transmorgrifier.
basilisk

Guys, "transmogrifier" has only 3 "r" characters in it not 4.
-- Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace. -- Robert J. Sawyer