Building a door for shed

As I mentioned in a prev post on framing nailers, I'm building an 8x10 lean-to type shed beide my house to get rid of all non-woodworking stuff from my shop (garage). I'm not experienced at this type construction so I'm feeling my way along.
I will have two doors (front yard/back yard, fence on one end). I was thinking of 36x80, plenty wide for my mower etc.
I've looked at some other home built sheds and a lot of folks just nail some 2x4s to a pice of t-111 and put hinges on and that's the door. I'd like to go a little further than that but pre-hungs are just too pricey.
I was thinking of a frame and 2 panel type set up with M & T's cut in 2x4s, with 1x4 framing, surrounding the door - sort of my own made up version of a pre-hung. But I can't find any dimensioned lumber (2x's etc) that even come close to being straight enough for something like that.
Suggestions / options ? Am I overkilling this for a shed ? Just nail a frame to some t-111 and forget it ?
jim bailey
I took lightweight approach and bought fencing boards and resawed them to save material but more importantly weight as they were to be 5' wide. NOT a bit unhappy with the approach. Used polyu glue and pnuematic brads followed up with deck screws (don't recall reasonng on this now) and the wood storage shed still works.
On Sun, 02 May 2004 16:22:33 GMT, "Jim Bailey"

I agree with you, it sounds like overkill IMHO.
How about the frame & T-111 with 1x3's nailed on the outside to simulate a frame & panel door?
Art